Your Fall Cravings Will Flip for These Pumpkin Spice Flapjacks
There’s something about fall that just makes us want to curl up with everything pumpkin. Could be the millions of pumpkin products available during the time of year, but since we’ve got our own pumpkin pie flavored Quest Bar, we like to think it’s because pumpkin tastes so darn good. With that in mind we wanted to provide you with an earthen harvest looking delicious breakfast that’s perfect for the season. We know you can’t wait to carve into these pumpkin pancakes, so enough from us, check out the full recipe below and mix things up!
PUMPKIN SPICE PANCAKES
Yields: 1 serving | Serving Size: 8 two-inch pancakes
Calories: 190 | Protein: 21g | Fat: 5g | Net Carb: 12g
Total Carb: 22g | Fiber: 7g
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5-6 mins | Total Time: 20 mins
- Break the Quest Pumpkin Pie Protein Bar into small pieces and place them into a food processor or nutribullet. Blend until crumbles form.
- Add in the protein powder, oats, baking powder, baking soda and spices. Continue blending until a powder forms.
- Transfer powder to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the egg whites, almond milk and vanilla and whisk until a smooth batter forms. Let batter sit for 5 minutes to settle.
- Heat a skillet with non-stick spray and scoop out roughly 3 tablespoons per pancake. Cook over medium-low heat. Flip when bubbles form and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat until you’ve used all the batter.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!